A propos de la colocation
A propos des colocataires
1 colocataires, salarié, fumeurs
Pas de préférences
Description de la chambre à louer
After more than 3 years of renting and because we bought our own place, we are looking for new tenants for our very charming ground floor flat (but above the street) located on Val Saint André in Rollingergrund.
The flat is very spacious and allowed us to go through the confinement(s), both working from home, with enough space to both have our e-meetings simultaneously. The place is perfect for young couples!
General composition - the flat is including the following:
- A master bedroom of approx. 14m2
- A 2Nd room of approx. 10m2
- A big living room open on its furnished kitchen
- A balcony
- 1 large bathroom (2 sinks, a shower, a bathtub, and a toilet)
- 1 small bathroom (A toilet)
- An indoor parking spot
- A cave (+/- 8m2)
The flat is unfurnished, but includes a fully equipped kitchen (with dishwasher) and a both rooms are equipped with large “dressings”.
- Kirchberg is 20-25 mins away (bus+tram), Parc Merl is 20 mins away by walk and Limperstberg is 15 mins away by walk.
- Supermarkets/shops close by: Lidl, Delhaize, Roller and 10 mins by bus - Belle Etoile mall.
- The city center can be reached by walk in 25’, and by bus (lines 21, 31) in 5’.
Cost: The monthly rent is 2.000€, charges are 150€ (but we always got approx. 1/3 back of the provision for the 3 years we spent in the flat).
Availability: Flat is available by mid/end May (can be discussed). The flat will be handled by an agency in a couple of weeks, so if you are looking to minimize your cost of finding a new flat, feel free to contact me via PM.
Annonce n° H210405201937809
Publiée le 5 avril 2021